Tempting 3 (Nate)

Y/N
Aiden never came home today so to relieve stress I planned to go out to a party with some friends.

I wore a knee length black skirt, a long sleeved crop top, black heels with a change of flats in my bag. I straightned my hair and did a smoky eye make up with deep red lipstick.

A knock at the door made me jump up and grab all my things. I put water in my bag and advil.

"You look cute!" Y/bff/n said standing back.

"Ooo did you finally dump Aiden and are you looking for a new man because I think Nate wants to hit that" She said pointing to my ass.

"Stop it" I laughed. The sound of heels clicking on the wood floor and laughing just made everything better. "This feel good to go out and have fun. You know Aiden hasn't been home in 2 weeks and won't answer his phone?"

"Shh no more Aiden talk. You're going to break up with him anyways right?"

"Yeah of course. I just thought I was going to have a normal relationship for once but I guess not" "No more Aiden now party time" night had fallen and the house was literally vibrating.

I met up with Nate who handed me a unponed can of Coke. "Thanks" I smiled taking the cold can.

I grabbed the rum bottle and a clean cup.
I mixed the two drinks and took a sip. "Damn you look happy. Did he come home?" "Nope. I'm just happy to be at a party. It's been weeks"

I put my bag in a empty room upstairs in the closet so I know no on will take it. I walked back downstairs into the crowd of dancing bodies.

Music blared through the speakers as I danced with Nate and y/bff/n.

I looked around to see if I found anyone else I knew. Two people were going up the stairs probably into one of the rooms. I turned back around but made another turn when I noticed that it was Aiden with another girl. "What's wrong?" Nate asked. I just pined at the stairs. He looked angry.

Why would he be angry? I should be angry.

But I didn't want to be. I let Nate go upstairs and all I did was drink all of the rum and Coke in the cup before drinking straight from the bottle of Vodka.

I just want to forget everything.