You find out your pregnant (Johnson)

Y/N
I turned over onto my back and my eyes shot open. I quickly adjusted my eyes to the darkness of the room before slowly taking Johnsons arm off of me.

I quietly tip toed out the room and made my way down to the bathroom.

Suddenly right then and there it all came up "Oh god..." I whispered to myself as more and more vomit came up.

I flushed the toilet and washed out my mouth and also brushed, I slipped on some sweat pants and a hoodie before grabbing my keys and making my way down the stairs.

I shut the door and wrapped my hands around my body as the chilly morning air hit me. I got into the front seat of my car and pulled out the drive way in search of the nearest store.

Searching through the isles I finally found it, I paid for the pregnancy test along with a bag of kitkat minis. "Thankyou" I rushed out the store quickly driving over to y/bff/n house.

"Y/n what are you doing here? Did something happen" I pushed her out the way and dropped the bag on the couch. "I think I'm pregnant" She didn't reply at all, instead she went through the bag looking for the test before shoving it in my hand and pushing me into the bathroom.

I ran my hands through my messy hair as we both waited for the long 5 minutes to be up.

I rushed to grab the test as soon as I heard the beep "Let me see" all emotion drained from my body as I handed the test over to her "Sometimes these things aren't legit. Did you two have sex last night?" I shook my head no "So there must be something else wrong maybe your just sick from food or something" "No. I've been having some weird feelings, I knew something was up I just didn't want to believe it."

"I'm sorry, babe" tears started rolling down my cheeks as she sat next to me and rubbed my back. "How am I supposed to tell Johnson? How am I going to tell my parents that their 19 year old daughter is pregnant"

"Just calm down they'll understand. Look your responsible and you have someone who will be there with you every step of the way" "I guess so" I shrugged seeing that it was almost 8.

"I'll see you later, love you" I hugged her and grabbed the test and my bag.
My mouth watered as the smell of pancakes filled my nose. "Hey baby. Where were you?" "Oh just went to get some air?"

"Well I bet your hungry here" as soon as the plate hit the table I grabbed the syrup and drenched the pancakes in them, I grabbed the fork and dug in.

"Wow I guess you like them" He chuckled.

"Can I Um talk to you about something?" I asked "Sure" I pulled the test from out of the bag. "I've been throwing up alot lately and this morning it happened too. I'm pregnant, I think. We can't really be sure unless I go to the doctor but I really think I am."

"Oh" I started to fidget with my hands as his short answer made my heat rate speed up. My eyes started to burn as the tears came back "No, no baby don't cry please it's just that this took me by surprise. I promise you we'll get through this and I will always be by your side. I love you too much to let you go" I wiped te tears away from my eyes and looked into his mesmerizing ones. "I love you too." I whispered kissing his lips.

Vote/Comment