Partners (Sammy wilkinson)

Abi
This is it.
It's time to start off with a clean slate.

I actually happy to be moving this time, all the people at my last school were annoying.

Hopefully it won't go the same here. I waved to my mom as she pulled away.

I walked in looking around at the crowded hallway, after walking around trying to find all my classes the bell rung.

I spe up my steps trying to get to Math class as quickly as possible, I opened the door quietly since everyone was seated and the lesson had already begun.

"The new student is late on the first day...detention" "But I wa-" "I'm just kidding it's fine just don't be late to my class again. Take a seat right over there"

I sighed in relief, he pointed to seat that was close by the window.
I kept my head down not wanting to draw anymore attention than I already have.

I sat in front of a blonde haired boy, but I think his hair isn't natural because I could see the brown hair peaking out.

I was paying attention to the talk about angles, when the felt a kick on the back of my chair.
I thought it was an accident and someone was just too rude to say sorry, it happened again.

I turned around and faced blondie. "Will you stop" I whispered giving him a mean glare. "Calm down babe I'm just asking you for a pencil"

"Don't call me that and I don't own any"

"I don't know your name"

He continued to bother me the whole time, finally I could leave. I looked at the time to see that I had about 5 minutes before my next class.

I walked to my locker and put in the combination, I put my books away and got out the things i needed for photography.
I closed the locker to be bump into the obnoxious boy.

"Leave me alone" I tried to walk away but he pulled me back. "I'm just trying to talk, my names Sam what's yours"

"I really don't care what your name is"
I pushed Sam out my way and began walking to my next class.

Since I loved photography so much I sat right in the front.

The teacher came in and turned off the classroom lights before turning on white Christmas lights that were strung around the room.

"It is time to hear about the project that you are going to complete with a partner. It is half your grade and the final project is due by the end of this semester"

The bright light in the hallway poured into the room, Sam walked in.

"Mr Wilkinson your late. Take a seat. I have paired you with your partner and when I tell you who it is please meet up with them and I'll explain the project even further.

I waited patiently to hear my name be called. "Okay since you don't have a partner yet Sam can be yours."

"Your project is to catch your partner in a comfortable environment where they can really be who they are. Then in the end I want you to make a collage of all the pictures, this is due by the end of the semester"

I turned to see that Sam was sitting there staring at me "You're really pretty, so are your eyes and I love your hair"

I smiled at him for once as he reached over to touch a strand. "My name is Abi J not babe. Now we can start, I don't want to be with you longer than I have"

Requested by @black_bunny1738
I really hope you enjoy it Abi J and I love you too.
I wish I could type faster but I'm really tired today. Can you guys do me a favor and go check out my new book 3005. It would mean alot. Vote|Comment♡