Back and Forth (Gilisnky/Swazz)

Not something I would usually do but Swazz is in this. This was requested by @Heyyydy aka Dymerra. Hope you like it.

Dymerra
I looked around in search for Swazz who said he was going to get me a soda. There was none outside so he went inside but hasn't came out in awhile.

I shrugged my shoulder and took a seat in a chair away from the pool. My eyes scanned the backyard to see who came today. Tez, Hayes, Johnson, and Gilinsky were only a few of the people who came.

Gilinsky kept his eyes on me and when I looked at him he just rolled his eyes and turned around. What was his problem?

After five more minutes of me playing around on my phone Swazz came back blowing smoke out of his mouth with nothing in his hand. "Dude. You went in there for soda and came out high" She just smiled. Ugh he's so frickin cute. I can't stay mad.

I just grabbed his hand and went back inside for the drink myself. "Hey D wanna hit?" Nate offered me "Nah. Just want soda." I pushed past them Swazz still holding onto my hand.

I bent over to get the Sprite the was at the bottom. Two hands were placed on my ass and I felt a hard squeeze. "Swazz!" I yelled his hands still down there. "Sorry but it's so big and I wanted to just give a big squeeze. Seeing you walk around in shorts isn't better either." I moved him out the way and went to go sit down at the kitchen table.

Gilinsky came up and sat down infront of me. "You know he has a girlfriend right?" "Why do you feel the need to tell me that"

"Because he flirts with you and you do it back. Then you ignore me. I try with you but you just never seem to notice." I felt bad.

I reached for his hand and gave him and sorry look.

He moved closer to me and I leaned over to his shoulder. "What are you doing?" Swazz asked me and Gilinsky. "Just tslking to another girl."

"Who said you can talk to her?" Swazz asked lightly pushing Gilinsky. "I can talk to any girl I want to unlike you. You have a girlfriend and you're flirting with other girls"

"I broke up with her. You're just in everyone's business."

"You broke up with your girlfriend?" I asked.

"For what?" I asked again. "Because I wanted to be with you" "Wait what? Hold up. For me?" "Well yeah. I wanted to date you. So I broke up with her. I like you. A lot." He pulled me up by my hand and gave me a long kiss. Gilinsky bumped past me and left. "I got it" Nate said leaving.

The end. Hope you like it Dymerra.