You Thought (Sammy) ||Text||

Sammy- so I heard that you like me. Is it?

Y/N- This is the second time this year you've asked me this question and it's only December please stop.

Sammy- come on just admit it. No shame.

Y/N- who even gave you my number. I sure as hell didn't. I'm not admiting anything because I have nothing to say.

Sammy- Don't worry where I got the number from. I came here for one thing only. Do I need to make it simpler. Yes or no?

Y/N- get it through your head Sam. I DON'T LIKE YOU AT ALL.

Sammy- Bull shit

Y/N- Oh my God Sam.

Sammy- is that how you would moan my name.

Y/N- you know what I think you ask me that because you like me and you want to know if the feeling is mutual. It's cute tho. You just won't get it through your head that I don't because you don't want to get rejected. It's okay.

Sammy- I never said I like you. Sooo.

Y/N- I know you never said it but it so obvious. Asking me if I like you, looking at me in every damn class

Sammy- I can't help it if you're really pretty.

Y/N- aww thanks but I knew you like me. You thought I liked you.

Sammy- Well you don't sound so sure about not liking me so I'll give you some time to think about that.

This was requested by Noel aka @Bandswithboys. Hope you like it. I didn't know how you wanted it to go but I hope this is good for you.