Off limits 5 (Derek)

Y/N
It's been awhile since I talked to Derek or even Cassie and I don't plan on it anytime soon.

Nate invited me on a trip to Hawaii with them so now I was packing for about a week.

I dropped the last shirt in the suitcase and zipped it close. I picked up my phone when I saw I got a face time call.

"Hey Nate" I smiled and sat down on my bed tired from all the packing.

"Hey babygirl. So you know who's coming on the trip right?"

I never really thought about. I guess I can ignore the fact that the boy who I slept with and his girlfriend are going to be there.

"Not really but I hope nothing goes wrong. Fingers crossed." I say but on the inside I am freaking out.

What's going to happen. I have seen Derek in almost 2 months.

Just stay calm Y/N nothing can go wrong in this trip just chill and it'll all turn out good.

Yeah right.

"Hey I'm gonna finish packing I'll come over later. Bye" I hung up quickly and threw my phone on the other side of the bed.

I sighed and looked up at the celeing.

"Why does bad stuff happen to good people?"

My head started to hurt from all the things running through my mind. I sat up but ended up laying back down.

"I need something to get my mind off of him." I think of Derek way too much.

Hey y'all. I know you guys missed this story so I'm bring it baackk. Yay. Vote|Comment and I will see you guys tomorrow.