Island Girl 2 (Sammy Wilkinson)

Y/N
"So tell me what you want to do first. We all missed you and I bet you missed the beach here" I say to my sister as she unpacked.

"I missed everything here. Especially momma's cooking. I want that first"
I laughed. "Alright"

I walked out to the kitchen as my mother cooked. "Hey baby. You hungry"

"No but y/s/n is. I'm going to get ready to leave." I got up and looked at her. "Going to see that boy your sister is talking about?"

Is she going to tell everyone? "No. Just going down to the beach" "Well I'll send your sister down soon. Tell me about that boy when you get back"

I rolled my eyes and went to go change.

I smiled when the soft sand hit my toes. "Hey heard you got a new boyfriend" y/bff/n said. "How the fuck does this get around so quickly? He's not my boyfriend, he's just a boy I met. He's not even from here"

"Mhm. Is he a white boy?" "Does it matter?" "No but is he cute?"

I didn't answer her question. "You do think him cute" She exclaimed.

"Stop asking me so many questions."

"Ok fine"

I walked out into the water and started swimming out even further. I was floating in the water when I felt something graze my back.

I wasn't worried it was probably seaweed. I felt something touch me again before pulling on my bikini top string.

"What are you doing" I ask the person as they came up laughing. "Sorry. Just trying to get your attention." "Oh Sam?" "Hey Y/N. Didn't think I would see you here"

"Me neither. How's Jamaica treating you" "Great but I'm feeling alot better now that I saw you. You wanna go get something to eat with me?"

"Yeah and I know the perfect place to go"

How was it? Since I loved writing this book so much and you guys like it something much. Do y'all want me to write just a freshly imagine book. It would include Nate , Derek, Dillion, Swazz and my request would be open for that book and for this one. Comment if you want a freshly book.