Bad for you (Derek)

Derek wasn't someone who you would ever get caught hanging out with.

He was the literal definition of stupid and bad.

Smoking weed outside on the football field?

Stupid.

Breaking that kids nose when all he did was push him.

Bad.

But I really didn't care about the many times he's been suspended, or how many detention slips he's gotten, or my personal favorite which is when people come up to me and tell me about the many schools he's gotten expelled from.

These rumors make me laugh. Too much.

Of course we weren't dating. He had to make sure his "reputation" wasn't bruised. I mean, where in the world do you hear that the bad boy goes out with a regular girl?

But we did mess around here and there. I guess we could call it an unofficial relationship. Even though neither one of us had really popped the question, he doesn't go out with other girls and other boys have been marked off my list.

"So this was fun" I bit my lip and pulled up my skirt.

"Yeah it really was"

"So I know this is like only us having sex but I was thinking, maybe I can take you out sometimes?"

A smile lit up my face, way to quickly.

"Sure. I'll be waiting for the call" I winked and left his house.

Everytime someone tells me that he's bad for me, it just makes me want him even more.

To know more about this Bad Boy.