Favorite (Gilinsky)

Y/N
I really like Gilinsky but he's been talking to this girl all night while I've been trying to get to him.

She's been gripping onto his arm and following him around like a lost little puppy. It was really annoying me because I've been wanting to get with Gilisnky for awhile now but somehow I seem to get blocked out by a new girl everytime.

I sighed and just brushed it off. She won't be leaving him alone all night. "What's wrong? I know you're not being all sad on Gilinsky's birthday." Aliyah one of your close friends said to you.

I tried to put a smile on my face. "Well I'm sorry. It's just that you know how I've been trying to get with G for months but he's with a new girl every week"

"Girl you should've just said that from the beginning. We got you" Aliyah said calling two other girls over. "She needs help getting rid of Gilinsky's new toy. Not in that way either just keep her away from him so y/n can go get some tonight."

"I don't need anything tonight I just want to talk to him but you a don't have to do anything for me though" I assured them.

"No you haven't been out with an actual guy in weeks all because you want G so what are we going to do? We are going to keep that girl away from him and then you can just walk in and he'll be hooked on you like that" She said snapping her fingers.

"We got you" my mouth was shut and I didn't say anything when they all started to walk over to the table where Gilinsky's new girl was standing with him.

The girls walked over to them and started talking to Jamie. Soon they all walked the other way to where everyone was dancing.

I took a deep breath and fixed my hair real quick. I smiled and started to walk over him.

"Hey." I waved to him. He turned around and smiled.

"Hey what's up?"
"I just wanted to say Happy birthday. You're finally 19"

"Yeah I guess so. Did you see where Jamie went?" He looked around and barely paid any attention to me at all.

"I'm not sure" I said as I started to walk away from him.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me back to him. "Where are you going? You can't leave the birthday boy here all by himself"

"There are plenty of girls who would like to keep you company" I said looking around.

"But I want you to. Is it something I said?"
I sighed and looked him straight in the eyes.

"I like you okay. You just never noticed. I would pull an all nighter just to stay with you. I don't want to sound conceited but you're really lucky if I like you. It's not everyday that I actually genuinely like someone. Most girls want to use you but I want to be something more to you"

He stood there staring at me. "Is this how you really feel about me?" I nodded. I felt really good after getting that all of my chest.

He never said anything back. He leaned down and kissed me.

"I really like you too"

It's late and I don't know why I'm still up. Anyways Vote|Comment. Inspired by Favorite by Nicki Minaj and Jeremih.