Off limits part 2 (Derek)

Y/N
A loud knock at the door startled me. I shot up and pulled up the sheet to cover myself, I looked over to my right to see that Derek was sound asleep. I lightly tapped on his shoulder to wake him up.

Seeing as that didn't work and the knocking got louder, I pushed him off the bed and held onto the sheet so I don't end up naked. "What th-" I covered his mouth before he could yell and get us both in trouble.

"Y/N are you in there?"

"Yeah just Um hold on" I replied to Cassidy who was probably impatiently waiting outside.

I reached down onto the floor to find my hoodie and a pair of shorts. "Here just hide and don't say anything" I handed him the sheet to wrap up in.

He rolled under the bed, I got up and tried my best to fix my hair before pulling the door open.

"I need your help" She pushed passed me and looked around my room"

"Did you have a guy in here lastnight?" I shook my head as I tried to play it off as best as I could. "Oh, well enough about you. I can't find Derek, have you seen him since you left last night?"

"No I came back and went to bed" I said trying to act innocent. "Have you asked Nate or was I the first person you assumed saw him" "No I just didn't want to walk all the way down to their room" I sighed and looked down.

"Just go ask them and let me sleep in peace" I rubbed my eyes pushing her out the room. "Okay Damn can't I just have 5 more minutes?" "No. I don't need someone keeping me up at 7:00 in the morning, get some sleep and I'm sure he'll come back"

She finally left leaving me in peace.
I dropped down onto the bed. "You can come out now" the bed dipped as he sat beside me.

"Good cover up" He laughed playing with my hair. "I'm sorry about what happened last night, it's just that you looked so sexy and after you kissed me I lost it"
I rolled over onto my back and looked up to him. "Really? Because when I kissed you, you looked surprised" "The thing is that I've had my eyes on you, I wanted to break up with Cassidy but I thought you two were close"

"Close? The closest she'll ever get to me is if she standing beside me"

"I really like you, and not just because of last night even thought it was so good" He said flashing a quick wink.

"I can't just take you away from her like that though, she not that smart but she sure is nice and just give her a little more time"

"If this doesn't work out I'm going to break up with her, she already has competition" He said smiling at me.

Ok so I did part 2 and this is probably going to be like a small little mini series. Comment|Vote and I'll update again.