He cheats on you with your bestfriend part 2 (Gilisnky)

Y/n
I put another spoon of mint chocolate chip ice cream in my mouth, while clicking through the channels.
Ever since I caught Y/b/f/n with Gilisnky, my whole world came crashing down.

"Y/n your going to get nowhere when all your gonna do is lounge around in your pjamas and eat all day" my sister said scrunching up her face once she took a sniff of my hair. "I really don't want to go out and face the world today, maybe tomorrow"

"You said that two days ago. You really need a shower, you smell- I don't even know how to describe that smell" I rolled my eyes and pulled the spoon out of my mouth "Way to be sympathetic sis"

My phone flashed beside me, Y/s/n picked it up and unlocked the phone.

"Who's Jason and why is he texting you"
I grabbed my phone from her and read the text.

Jason: Hey rember me?
Y/n: How can I forget?

"He's just someone I met when I was on my way back here, he's a college student at UCLA. He was really sweet and he asked for my number so I gave it to him"

Jason: Do you want to maybe hangout? Only of you want to.

"He just asked to hang out" "Well what are you waiting for say yes" "What th- No!"

"Yes Gilinsky is not in your life anymore so it time for you to move on" She pulled me off the comfortable spot on the couch and dragged.me up the stairs.

Y/n: sure what do you have in mind?

"There I texted him back for you" I groaned and slowly made my way into the bathroom. I sighed and washed the soap out of my hair.

Gilinsky fucked up big time, he hasn't even texted and tried to apologize. Neither has that bitch who I though was my friend.

"Okay this would look so good on you" I cracked open the bathroom door and took the clothes from her hands, I put them on the counter and began to get ready.

After putting on lotion and all that I started to get dressed, I pulled on the tight ripped blue jeans, along with the pink crop top sweater. I took my hair out of the towel running my hands through it, leaving it out.

"Cute" I put on white flats and gold earrings.

"He's downstairs waiting and he is fine" I wrapped my arms around her and squeezed. "I love you now I gotta go"

I sneaked up behind Jason and tapped his shoulder. "Holy shit! Wow" He jumped and turned around looking at me. "What?" "Uh Um n-nothing you just look beautiful" if it were for my skin color I would be as red as a tomato.

"Well you look hot too" I smiled taking in his appearance. "Where are you taking me today?" "I was thinking we could go get some food and then go to the beach?" "Sounds amazing" I rubbed my stomach thinking of food other than ice cream.

"I felt so bad for taking it from her I didn't know" He laughed, I smiled and took another bite of the cheese burger from In-N-Out.

"Thank you for this again, you have no idea how crazy my life has been" I said pushing my hair from out of my face.

"Aw what happened?" I hesitated thinking about the whole scene again "It's okay of you don't want to talk"

"It's need to get this out and I know I haven't know you for long but I feel safe a r ound you. My boyfriend cheated on me with my bestfriend" it was silent for a second before a felt a hand on top of mine.

"It's sorry. If it make you feel any better I would never cheat on such a gorgeous and funny girl" "I know you wouldn't your so sweet"

I looked at my phone to see that Gilinsky was calling, I pressed the ignore button before blocking his number and my ex- bestfriends number.

"So the beach?"

I'm sorry guys I kinda forgot about this. Comment how you like it and vote. Comment if you want an imagine.