He cheats on you with your bestfriend part 4

Y/N
Non-stop calling. He called from everyone's phone and shows up at my door to try and make everything better but I just can't, he just needs to learn that I've moved on to someone better who can really appreciate me.

Gilisnky
I just want to make everything better, y/ebff/n (Your ex- bestfriends names) meant nothing to me and I don't know why I even listened to her when she told me that Y/N cheated on me. She would never do that she's too much of a great person and girlfriend, I'm just mad that I lost her and now I have to deal with y/ebff/n.

Y/N
I was in the kitchen making eggs for myself to eat, "Morning" Jason said kissing my cheek and standing next to me in only boxers. I smiled as I stood next to him in only his shirt.

"You look happy...and sexy this morning"
He said smiling, "So is my wonderful babygirl making breakfast for me?" I took in his wonderful scent and messy bed head before smiling and rolling my eyes in the back of my head.
"You're so damn cute but no"
He looked surprised for a second but laughed "I'll take over from here" he bumped me out the way and pushed me into the bedroom.

I smiled as jumped on the bed grabbing my phone and texting my sister.

You: okay so I've come to the conclusion that he's is truly amazing and perfect.

Sis: Oooo what happened? Spill

You: We went through with it and I've got to say...WOW. It was amazing and no one can top him he's just perfect and amazing.

Sis: I don't want to ruin your mood but, have you talked to him? He's bothering me about you now, you can't forget him. You used to talked about him exactly like that, be careful of what you're doing and don't move too fast.

She was right.

You: I promise. I love you and I'll see you later.

"Thank you" I took the plate of egg, bacon and pancakes, "Remeber, anything for you" we sat and ate talking about whatever.

"Um can I ask you something?"
He looked away from the tv and over to me, "Yeah"

"Would you un ever h-hurt me"
"Hell no! You're an amazing girl and you may not think you're perfect but in my eyes you are and I know it's kinda early to say this but I hope I end marrying you and become a father to your kids"

I pushed the plate out of his hands and kissed him "That was the cutest and hottest thing ever, I hope to be a mother to your beautiful kids"

Okay all I have to say is Jason.