Let me make it up to you (Derek)

Alot of Derek today. This was requested by @HisLuhBaby. Hope you like it.

I held down on Arabella as I tried to put her shoes on.

"Mommy where are we going " She asked, excitement jumping off of her.

"Were going out with Swazz today. He's taking us swimming." I finished strapping up her sandals and looked in the other room for her sister.

"Where's Isabella?" I asked her pointing a finger at her as she giggled.

"I don't know" She replied shrugging. "Maybe she's hiding. Where is she?" I ticked her sides and she pointed into my room.

"She's in the closet" her sister pushed the door open pouting.

"We were supposed to scare her Bella" She attempted to cross her arms and stomped her feet as she walked into the room.

"Are you guys ready? He's down-" I didn't get to finish my sentence because they both ran downstairs to greet Swazz.

"I need to put a leash on those two" stayed by the girls making sure they don't get too far.

"Let them go. They're having fun. That's what you should be doing right now"

Yeah I guess. Swazz went to go get some food while the girl played in the shallow end.

"So this is what my girlfriend does when I'm not around" I turned around and looked up, confusion written all over my face.

"What are you doing here, baby" I tried to give him a hug but he backed up.

"Wait what's happening here"

He just ignored me and walked away to the bathrooms.

"I gotta take care of something. Watch them" I said to Swazz pointing at the twins.

I followed Derek into the men's bathroom and got complaints that girls weren't supposed to be in there.

"Oh shut up. No one wants to see that anyways. Can you slow down." I pleaded. I stopped him and pushed him up against the wall.

I pushed him into a shower stall. "What the hell was that about?"

He rolled his eyes. "Always gotta give me attitude. Is it about Swazz?"

"Well what else would it be about Q? I don't want to see my girlfriend and my kids out with one of my friends. Who knows what could be going on"

Is he crazy. "He's my cousin. You would've know that but you never listen to me" He sighed and put his head dropped. I was about to walk away but he grabbed my hand and pulled me back. "I'm sorry baby. I was being stupid and not thinking"

"That's no surprise"

He lifted my head up and kissed me. He pushed me back on the wall too far and water came rushing down on us.

"Let me make it up to you"