Confessions (Derek)

Mercedes
The guys came over tonight and we were now sitting in a circle about to play a game called confessions.

Never heard of it before. Maybe because I never really went to many parties in highschool.

I sat on the floor with a hat in the middle and the boys surrounding me. "So how do you play?" They looked shocked like they expected everyone to know how to play.

"You're joking right?" I shook my head no. "You're about to have some fun tonight."
Nate said throwing a folded piece of paper in the hat.

"Is anyone going to tell me how this works?" I say frustrated that no one would listen.

"The game is easy. There are questions in the hat and you have to pick one and confess it ti someone at the circle.if you don't then you get take a shot of Vodka."

I nodded. Okay seems simple. The guys went first and it was pretty funny. Then it was my turn.

I put my hand in the hat and pulled out a paper. I read it and it said I had to say who I like.

I was already kind of tipsy so saying this wouldn't be so hard. I mean I guess they won't believe me.

"I confess my real undying love to Derek. You've been there with me through a lot and I didn't know how to say it before. I guess I actually just said it"

He's reaction was surprise. He looked over at me and smiled. "You really do" I nodded and leaned closer to him resting my head on his shoulder.

This is for @simle_boo21.
Here you go Mercedes I hope you like it. I see you in my notifications all the time so I'm happy to write this for you.