Messages (Gilinsky)

It was my very last day in New York and I didn't want to leave Jack here but I didn't want to stay in one place in my life.

It was like only having one decision in life and I'm just not ready to be tied down yet. I grabbed the last of my bags out of the car with the help of Jack. "So this is really happening." I nodded my head no words coming out of my mouth.

"I'm sorry " I squeaked out. "For?" He asked.
"I'm didn't tell you earlier about this whole thing. Now I'm leaving for awhile and we won't be able to Um get to actually see each other face to face." He hugged me and kissed my forehead.

"No baby don't be sorry. You wanted to do it and I'm fine with that. Maybe even if we don't get to see each other alot doesn't mean I don't still love you" we were still hugging when I ears my plane number being called.

"Bye. I love you" I hugged him one last time before trying to walk away and not look back. Moving on to new things.

I go off the plane with my carry on in my hand. I was greeted with an airport full of people talking on the phone. I looked around to only see foreign languages on the wall and nothing else. "Okay Armani. You got this. It's just a completely different country and you're crowded by everyone. You'll survive"

New book is out and I just wanted to give you guys a preview so go check it out.