Group Chat 7 (All/Sam)

Messages between you and Sam.

Y/N- so should we just break things off and act like nothing ever happened? Because my kind is telling me to do the smart thing.

Sam- ?? Why would you want to break things off babygirl?

Y/N- My name is Y/N and I saw kylie snapchat. Did you really think I wouldn't notice you and Stassie? So that's why you didn't want anyone to know about our relationship at first. You said you guys broke up. Now you guys are back together and you never once thought to stop seeing me. If you think I'm gonna be a side hoe then you're wrong. Please stop talking to me.

Sam- Y/N baby don't do this please. She was just laying on me and Kylie took the picture.
(Read)

Sam- please

Group Chat

Nate- So Y/N what's going on with you and Sam. Keep us updated.

Johnson- this should be a tv show.

Y/N- well nothings going on between us now because he thinks I could be used as a side hoe.

Sam- I never thought that can we just talk this out.

Y/N has removed Sam from the conversation.

Gilisnky- Oooo we got a bad girl on our hand. Stand back everyone.

Y/N has removed Gilinsky from the conversation.

Y/N- anyone else have something to say?

Nate- Nope nothing.

Johnson- what I didn't see anything happen.

Okay I'll be doing more Johnson and Gilinsky imagines soon. Comment.