He's your bestfriend part 2 (Nate)

Y/N
Everything with Nate has just been awkward.

I've caught him staring at me multiple times, and he's just been very close.

I was at y/f/n house getting ready to go out and eat, "So how are things between you and Nate" I rolled my eyes. Ever since she found out that I had feelings for him, she's been dying for us to get together.

"Nothings going in between us, just same old us" my mood changed as I looked down at my hands playing with the ends of my skirt.

The door bell rung snapping me out of my daze. "I'll text you when I get there, bye" I hung up and quickly walked over to the door hoping who ever it was doesn't ring a second time.

I pulled the door open to be greeted with a fully dressed Nate, "Hey" He pulled me in for a hug. I was going to pull away but the hug lasted longer than I thought "You okay" I asked looking up at the smile on his face, that's unusual.

"I missed you" I rolled my eyes and laughed "Okay" I turned around and took a moment to take in his outfit. He looked so good, he was dressed in a white button up, with black jeans, white nike sneakers and a black beanie.

"Not bad Maloley" my eyes scanned over his body once more "You look good yourself" I smiled looking down at my simple but cute outfit.

I had on a regular red shirt tucked into my black shorts, black vans, a gold necklace with gold earrings. I also straightned my hair and put on a red flower crown.

"Aw thankyou" I ran a hand through my hair and sat beside him on the couch. "So what brings you here? I could've driven myself" He just shrugged and kept smiling in response.

Okay...

I grabbed my wallet and phone getting ready to go, I slid into the passenger seat before buckling my seat belt.
We both arrived at the resturant we all decided we wanted to eat at, I took a seat beside Y/f/n instantly she gave me a questioning look as to why I am here with Nate and why I didn't just drive myself.

The boys talked about whatever but I was still stuck in the same conversation. "So care to tell me what's going on between you and Nate?" "No, because nothing is going on between us"

"Yo Y/N can I talk to you outside" I nodded my head wondering what he wants to talk about. The boys gave me these creepy smiles which made me question what's going on even more.

"So you wanted to talk?" He looked nervous which was a first. "Um what I wanted to tell you is that I-I like you too"

I looked down and around taking in what he just said but soon enough it sank in "Wait what! I don't know what to say" "I couldn't hold it in anymore, I know you see me as this care-free guy and we've known each other for so long, you know the types of girls I dated in my past but I want something different, hopefully with a beautiful girl who makes me smile and laugh. I love everything about you, your perfect in my eyes baby girl" the smile on my face grew even more.

I wrapped my hands around his neck and kissed him.

"Wow you have no idea how long I waited to do that"

I walked back in after Nate and took a seat "I saw everything" y/f/n said grinning like an idiot. "It was amazing" I looked over to Nate "Never thought it would happen."

I not sure if this is good or not...Comment on how I did.
You guys are amazing thanks you for all the reads, votes!
Vote/Comment and I'll update again.