Cheating (Derek)

"W-we shouldn't be d-doing this" I tried to push Derek away but I just gave up on trying. His hands kept a tight grip on my waist.

My words were muffled by his lips that were pressed against mine.

"I'm serious!" I pushed him away and backed up. I ran a hand through my short hair and sighed.

What the hell am I doing?

I fixed my shirt and buttoned my shorts up and grabbed my bag before walking out.

"Wait. Where are you going?" Derek grabbed my hand and spun me around.

I hit his hard chest and he lifted my face up to look at him.

"Leaving. Obviously" I pulled my hand away and rolled my eyes.

He pushed me against the hallway wall. I looked around to make sure no on saw what was going on here.

"But...you can't" He says. He puts and gives me his puppy eyes.

I rolled my eyes and leaned up to kiss him. I felt him smile into the kiss.

"Now we've gotta stop. You're cheating on my bestfriend with me. I should've stopped you the first time you did it because no its getting too far."

"It won't be cheating if I broke up with her." He shrugged like it was no big deal.

"Listen and listen to me good. She loves you and I know that. You're not breaking up with her for me. This-" I said pointing at both of us.

"has got to stop." He nods and backed up.

"Got it. I guess I'll be seeing you around " He didn't even look at me as he walked the other way back to his room.

He slammed the door shut and I winced at the sound.

Guess this is over.

Damn. Do y'all want a part 2?