Jealous (Gilisnky)

Nia
I looked through the rack of dresses trying to pick out the best one for tonight.

It was my dad's birthday and we came all the way to New York just for this.

Gilinsky was sitting on a seat nearby watching me pick up the burgundy and black dress.

"I'm going to try this on" I pointed over to the dressing room.

He got up and pulled me back.
"Can I come?" I shook my head no as I turned around and placed a kiss on his lips.

I walked into the room and quickly stripped out of my clothes and throwing on the dress.

I texted Gilinsky and told him to come and tell me how I looked in the dress but I guess he wasn't listening. I looked outside of the small room and saw a boy working by the door folding clothes.

"Hey Umm can you tell me if this looks good on me. I tried asking someone already but he seems to caught up in other things.

"I t-think you look sexy. Um sorry I meant c-c-cute" I smiled at his cuteness.

"Aww you really think so?" I turned back around to look in the mirror.

"Are you serious Nia? I'm gone for w0 minutes and your already talking to another boy" He rolled his eyes and walked away. I thanked the boy and changed.

I bought the dress before running after G.

I stopped him from leaving. He turned around to face me, he made n eye contact at all.

"I'm sorry. I guess I got out of hand. I was just jealous and I'm sorry I didn't pay any attention to you at all. I'll so better" I smiled grabbing his hand and turning back around, going back into the store.

This was requested by @Exscaper_of_Reality I hope you like it and I'm prey it took so long.