Spilt 3 (Derek)

Y/N
I listened to what Derek said and stopped stressing myself out with all the work.

I stripped out of my stained clothes and took a shower and put on ripped jeans and a thin slightly cropped pink sweater. I also threw on my white nike air forces and grabbed my bag along with my car keys.

I got to the front of Derek's house and called him ahead of time so he could open the door for me.

I got my bag and phone of the passenger seat and opened the car door.

I saw Derek open the door with a big smile on his face. "Damn Mama still got it" he pulled you in by your hand and your daughter immediately jumped up in her seat.

"Mommy you're here" I walked over to her and threw my hair over my shoulder before picking her up.

"Well Daddy missed mommy so here I am."

"Daddy talksto mommy everyday and he just wanted her to have fun tonight and stop worrying about all the unnecessary things she has to do"

He says coming up behind you and taking her from your hands.

You noticed that she was already in her pajamas. "I thought it was going to be the three of us tonight." I said in confusion.

"I can't bring a 3 year old to a party where there's gonna be drinking and smoking."

"Wait what?" "I'm going to put her down in my room and Delany offered to take care of her while we go out."

Oh no I should've know he was up to something else.

"I don't want to go out where there's going to be drinking and smoking. I know something bad is going to happen."

"Don't worry. When you're with me no one will even lay a finger on you"

He smirked and I just rolled my eyes.

"I'll be right back just let me go get ready"

He jogged up the stairs with Ellie on his back giggling.

I sat on the couch and began to text Ellie's Godmother. Also my long time bestfriend.

I only had to wait like half and hour until Derek came back, peaking over my shoulder.

"Talking about me I see"

He says. I look behind me slipping my phone in my pocket. He was wearing ripped jeans as well but not as ripped as mine and a white t-shirt with the same white nike air forces.

"Copying me I see"

He looks down at himself and laughs.

"Just something I threw together." He was staring down at me and soon the doorbell rang.

"Can you answer that? I just gotta go get some stuff" I nodded and he walked the other way.

"Hey D!" I greeted his sister who came in for a hug.
"Damn man. Are you planning something? I've never seen this side of you." She smiled and walked in.

I'm glad we stayed friends. She's really cool, even about the situation.

"She's watching movies so I guess this is where we leave you" it's was already past nine and the sun had already gone down but we still saw a little light in the sky.

"Have fun you two. But not too much. I don't need to take care of three kids."

She chuckled as we walked down the driveway. "Thanks" I said as Derek opened the door for me.

He walked around to the other side and got in. "So how about you just let me be the responsible one tonight and you can do whatever you want. But know your limits." I nodded and didn't even bother to protest.

We pulled up to this building. It was like a hotel but it didn't look like anyone ever actually stayed there. People were running down the stairs and around to the back where there was a pool.

"This doesn't look too safe to me" I said slowly unbuckling my seat belt.

He did something unexpected and moved his hand over onto my thigh and gave it a gentle yet firm squeeze.

"Calm down. Remeber when you're with me nothing can go wrong" I shrugged and go out the car right behind him.

He held my hand as we walked in a he greeted some guys at the door. They smiled as I walked past them.

He pulled me into a room where there were drinks lined up on the table awaiting the thirsty people.

"Wow" it was all so much to take in. You hadn't had a drink since....well before you got pregnant.

I picked up a plain clear drink. You brought it to your nose and smelt the strong vodka.

"Now take a drink. Remeber I've got you. So you can be as wild as you want" I put the cup down and reached for the two shots of white rum.

You quickly down them, instantly feeling warm inside. You grabbed a sprite and spiked it.

Now you were ready to go out and let loose.

I pulled him out to where I wanted to dance. He stood behind me and watched me drinking and listen to the music.

"You should come dance with me" it didn't take long for the drink to get to you.

"No thanks. You should just enjoy yourself"

I ignored him and pulled on his shirt.

I turned around so my back was facing him. I began dancing and his hands moved down to my waist.

I turned around and wrapped my hands around his neck.

He rested his hands on my ass and swayed side to side.

I pulled his face down and kissed him. He tried to pull away but in 5 seconds he started to kiss back.

He pulled away and looked down.

"We can't be doing this again. I know I'm going to meet up like I did the last time and hurt you again. I just don't want to do this."

Sooo long. Anyways this is the longest ever and I don't know. Maybe part 4?