1995 (Gilisnky)

Y/N
"I really am digging you G, but we just can't be with each other"

"If it's because of our skin colors and you don't want to get hurt out there for being with me, I promise I won't let anything happen to you" He whispered coming close.

"It's not like that. I don't really care what most people think of our relationship, it's just your mom that throws everything off.
She's always judging me and yelling at you for being with me, I don't want to live my life in constant fear of being around her."

"I'll make her stop, Y/n. Just please I really want to be with you" His soft but big hands found my hair and wrapped his finger around a short curl before letting it bounce back in place.

"Why do you like me so much?" I mumbled into his chest, closing my eyes.

"Huh?" He looked down at me, "I mean I'm nothing special. Just your average, everyday WOC. Nothing new and exciting"

He sits me up and looks me straight in the eyes. "Everything about you is exciting, I get a rush just by looking at you. You're not average at all and you always teach me somethign new and exciting and that's just why I love you" He said back whispering on the last part.

"Wait you love me? The Jack Finnegan Gilinsky loves me? Wow I never thought I'd be saying this but I love you too and I want to be with you and get married" I jumped on him and kissed him all over his face, earning a soft kiss on the lips.

Just got this idea from some other books and I tried it out myself. You like?