Officer (Gilisnky)

After a night of partying and drinking it was time to go home. I tried to sober up and drink water but all that did was make me want to pee.

I abandoned my car and started to walk home. My feet began to hurt from the heels so I stopped to take them off. My eye lids became heavy but I was suddenly awoken by a police siren. "Stop!" I stopped in my tracks and dropped the heel in my hand.

I put my hands above my head and turned around. "Do you have any idea where you're going?" I shook my head no. "I'm kinda lost" He picked me up and held me by my waist. "I'm need your help officer..." I looked at his shirt for his name "Gilisnky" he says saving me the trouble. "Yeah that. So we're you following me the whole time?"

"I'm thought you were Um a prostitute so I has to make sure" I stood back trying to stand on my feet. "Prostitute officer. This dress is the perfect size to know that this girl is not and never will be a prostitute"

He pulled me back over to him and carried me over to his car. He opened the door for me but I stayed where I was. He picked me up and put me in the car. "Sir this is kidnapping and I'm not happy with it."

"I'm just trying to make sure you get home safely. Where do you live?" I shrugged. I really didn't want to tell him anything.

"Fine" He says shrugging. He started driving and after awhile he pulled up to a glass apartment building.

He got out of the car and took me with him.
We went up to the 9th floor. He opened the door and placed me on the couch.

"Stay there" He said pointing at me. I looked around to see pictures of him and his family I'm guessing.

He soon came back with a large t-shirt. "Put this on and I'll be right back" I struggled to get tight dress off but after 5 minutes I finally got it off. I was about to put the dress on when the door opened and he walked in "I'm so so-" He was covering his eyes but took his hand away.

I slipped the shirt on quickly and turned away my face heating up. "Sorry. I thought you were done." I looked at him to see that he was shirtless. I bit my lip and walked closer to him.

Damn officer.

Longer story and part 2 coming up