Proposal (Sam)

Requested by @Iheart_lynae.
Sam has been acting weird lately but you just thought that was him being his usual self.

You woke up early as usual to make breakfast but Sam was already up before you actually cooking.

"Wow. I thought you only liked eating not cooking" you ask walking over to the kitchen sick to wash your hands.

"Well I just wanted to surprise you." You smiled. "You don't even wake up this early. Even when we had school you still didn't wake up at six."

"You work so hard in the kitchen and I wanted to try it out to help you out."

You wrapped your arms around his torso and leaned your head on his back.

"I love you" you say "I love you too baby. After you go to work today I'm taking you out for dinner."

"Is it my birthday already?"

"No just something special"

You ate the amazing breakfast Sam made you before heading off to work.

All day he sent you cute text and called you when you were free.

When you got home Sam wasn't home but he said he would pick you up at 7.

You got dressed in a long dress with a low v-line and black heels.

Your hair was up in a ponytail to keep it out of your face.

You sat and waited for Sam to come. There was a knock at the door but you didn't think it was Sam. He had his own key.

You opened it and it wasn't him instead it was your bestfriend Kate.

"Hey what are you doing here?" She grabbed your hand and led you out the door. "You look gorgeous girl! Sam asked me to come pick you up and ake you downtown. Before you ask I can't tell you anything I was given simple instructions."

You sat in silence since you could ask any questions. She drove past the resturant and kept going until she stopped at the beach.

"Here's your stop" you got out and hugged her bye.

You took your shoes off before you fell in the sand. As you walked you saw Sam standing there with candles leading up to him.

Your dress was flowing on the floor as he stood infront of you.

He got down on one knee and held your hand. "Dominique y/l/n. We've been together since highschool and I've never stopped loving you and caring for you. The day you came into my life I worked so hard to make you mine. I don't say this often but I truly love you. Will you do me the honors of being my wife"

I was crying and I couldn't say anything.

"Hell fucking yes I will." He got up and kissed me. "I will always love you and will never stop loving you"

Sorry for it not being up earlier Dominique.
I kinda fell asleep when I got home.
I hope you like it and it's how you imagined it to be.