Stepbrother (Sam)

"What the hell do you mean, mom?" I was beyond frustrated and angry.

Ever since my mom and dad got divorced everything has not been the same.

"Don't raise your voice at me. Just get ready and meet us there"

"Who is this guy?"

I asked calmly. "Just someone I met a year ago" She replies like it's no big deal.

"B-but the divorce happened six months ago"

"Now you know why we got a divorce. Just get dressed, Y/N. Oh yeah your cars not there. Well his son can pick you up if you'd like"

Son?

"Sure. Whatever. I just want this night to be over already."

I hung up and went upstairs to go get ready. I just changed into a blue dress and beige sandals since I had already taken a shower already.

I left my hair straightned and grabbed my bag.

Yeah I put absolutely no effort into this look but I think it looks okay.

While running outside I locked the door, grabbed my bag and keys.

I stopped dead I my tracks once I saw who was inside.

No. No. No. Hell to the no.

I turned back around looking for my keys. I heard the car door and looked faster for my keys.

"Wait. Y/n come on. It's not about us this time. It's about our parents" Hopefully he telling the truth about this just being about our parents.

I sighed and turned around to be faced with those oh so beautiful brown eyes.

I snapped out of it. What in the actual fuck.

He had a smile on his face that I just wish I could stare at all day.

Come on Y/N. Snap out of it. He's ugly.

Come on girl. Don't deny it. He's cute. But I get it. Your parents are together so that means he's off limits. I got you.

I moved away when Sam touched my arm. "You okay?"

You hear that? That's the voice you could've heard next to you in your bed but noo.

I should not be thinking about Sam like this. He's...

Sexy as fuck is what he is. You know you want him.

I ignored the stupid voice in my head and followed Sam. If I didn't my mom would never let me see the light of day again.

He smiled and opened the door for me.

"Thanks" I mumbled. As I was strapping myself in I felt eyes on me.

Sam quickly looked away and started the car.

"So our parents huh?"

He so wants you.

Oh God. Things going to be a long night.

How was it. I know it kinda sucked. If you guys haven't read my new book Too Good already then you should. It a Sam book and it's apart of the #5daychallenge. You should definitely go read it and go try the challenge yourself.