Condoms.... (Gilisnky+Sam)

Gilinsky: Your mom was visiting.
You hadn't seen her in a long time, at that time you and Jack were sharing an apartment.
Your mom slept in the guest room, one day you had work and Jack was going to rehearsals. You didn't think anything could go wrong or that your mom would call you screaming.
"Y/F/N! What the hell are you thinking?!"

"Mom, mom what's wrong what did I do?" You were panicking and didn't know what happened. "I taught you to be cleaner thank just throwing a condom on the floor."
"Oh shit" you whispered.

"Oh shit is right, now I'm glad you're being safe but just remember condoms aren't always "
You were glad she didn't take this to a high extent.
"Okay mom. I gotta go. Love you"

Sammy: The guys were over and you all were out back swimming.
You laid beside the pool not wanting to get your hair wet, everyone was chilling laughing and having a good time.

You noticed that Nate hadn't been outside in awhile. You wondered where he was but brushed it off thinking that he just went to the store or something.

"Yo guys look" you took off your sunglasses and looked over to where Nate stood. In his hand was a wrapped condom.
Jumping out of your seat you ran over to him and snatched it out of his hand.

"Come on Nate just give it up"
"No. Looks like you and Sam are having fun."

Just then Sam walked over to you and pulled you away from Nate.
"Don't worry babe at least you're getting some"
He kissed you and laughed looking over at Nate.

Hey.
Told you I would update again today.
Vote| Comment and I'll update again.