Split 4 (Derek

Y/N
I woke up on Derek's bed next to Ellie. My head hurt slightly and the bright sun was hurting my eyes.

"Hey mommy. Daddy said he'll be right back. I think he went to the store but I'm not sure." She turned her attention back to the tv where she was watching Disney.

"Ok baby. I'm gonna go freshen up then I'll make you something to eat. Did you eat?"

"No Daddy said that he would be back to make food"

"Oh well now he doesn't have to worry about that does he?" I kissed her cheek and tickled her.

I walked away from her and went to go take a shower. I smelt the clothes I took off and threw them in a nearby hamper. I'll wash those when I get home.

They smelt like Derek with a little hint of Alcohol and weed. Ew.

I reached into the shower and turned the term on cold. It was getting so hot and I just couldn't deal with hot water anymore.

I removed the hair tie holding up my pnotydik and grabbed Shampoo and Conditioner.

I washed myself up and washed my hair.

I heard noises coming from the room. I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around myself.

"Hey I'm bac- woah" he covered is eyes and dropped something off on the bed.

"It's fine. I'm sure I'm covered up. What's this" he slowly uncovered his eyes and looked over to me.

"I didn't have any advice left and I just wanted to go to the other and bring you some. You sure had fun last night"

The memories started to come back. "Oh yeah. A little too much. I'm sorry"

"For?" He asked.

"Its just that I missed the two of us hanging out and I don't know when I kissed you last night I felt like I brought up something that house never been brought back up"

"Babe...it's fine. I liked it. I think you liked it. It was just a friendly little kiss."

That's the thing I want us to be more than friends again.

"Oh, ok. Thanks for the Um advil I'm just gonna go finish getting ready" He nodded and made his way back out of the room.

I walked back in the bathroom and shut the door behind me. Maybe just maybe it can happen.

You guys wanted a part 4. This is now going to be a mini series called split. I'm going to continue it but not make it into a book.