Group Chat 9 (All/Sam)

Private message

Sam- Y/N can we just please talk this out? It's not that deep.

Y/N- actually you may think I'm blowing this out of proportion but I'm not.

Sam- you actually are making this bigger than it has to be. It's just a girl on my Snapchat story. You act like you have seen hundreds of those before.

Y/N- honestly Sam I just can't deal with this and with you anymore. We all know that Stassie is your girlfriend and I don't know why I didn't break things off with you from the beginning when I found that out. You can't deny she's your girlfriend at this point. You two are together every. Damn. Day. You know how stupid I feel knowing that you probably really don't even like me? I just want to break things off and just want us to stop talking each other. Csn you do that for me? Thanks.

Group Chat

Johnson- Y/N what did you say to Sam? He won't answer my calls, my texts.

Nate- You sound like a mother he's probably just out with someone and forgot about his phone.

Y/N- I didn't do anything. I just set things straight. Like I should've done a while ago.

Gilinsky- let's all just forget about Sam for once. It's seems as if he's having fun without us so we should just let him come around.

New update.