Spilt 6 (Derek)

"Because I love watching you squirm. Just like when we were in highschool"

His hand rested dangerously close to my area. "Why did we ever break up again?"

"Because I just couldn't handle it and needed sometime to myself. That and also you cheated on me. I do miss you though. I miss your lips on mine and I miss something else"

He chuckled and looked down to where I was looking.

"Then let me make you feel good again." I pushed him back right when he was about to get on top of me. "I can't do that. I'm afraid that one day we won't work out and that you might get tired of me and cheating again."

He grabbed my hand and tried to look me in the eyes. He lifted my head up to make me look at him.

"She was a mistake and I understand why you wouldn't trust me. I'm sorry I cheated on you. I just thought you wouldn't want me anymore and I slept with Macy"

I pulled on his shirt and kissed him. He held onto my waist deepening the kiss.

"Daddy. What are you doing to Mommy?" I pushed Derek off of me and he fell on the floor.

"We were just Um playing"

"Yeah right" She skipped back up the stairs.

"Maybe we can take this slow?" He nodded and got back up.

"Now where were we"

Yay.