Caught (Nate)

"It'll be a quickie then we're out." Nate had his hands wrapped around you waist, squeezing your ass.

You were trying your best to push him off but he was so damn stubborn.

"Nate stop. Your always ready to do it in the worst places ever" You pushed him off of you and walked back outside to meet up with your friends.

You stood there with a can of soda in your hand talking with your friend.

You thought Nate was over wanting to sneak off but when you felt cold hands on your waist again you knew it wasn't over.

"We'll be right back ladies" He pulled you into the house so quickly you dropped the soda on the floor leaving it there to spill out.

He dragged you upstairs and pushed you down on a bed in a nearby room.

You were so surprised with his actions. He jumped on you and immediately pulled your top off.

"Nateee. Stop. We're gonna get caught" He shrugged and started kissing down your neck.

Your legs were now tightly wrapped around him with your hands around his neck.

"Hey I'll be right back I'm just gon- what the hell guys" you heard Swazz in the room and got scared.

You reached for a pillow as he laughed his ass off.

Nate pushed him back out the room but now you could hear more laughing.

Nate tried to kiss you but you waned to the side.

"Nope" you walked our the room leaving him there.

Almost at 10k voted and almost at 1k followers. I'm so damn excited.