His Girlfriend doesn't like you 3 (Nate)

Y/N
As I was on top of her still punching she reached up and grabbed my hair pulling me down.

My foot connected with her chest and I had her on the ground grabbing my foot trying to push me over while trying to breath. She pulled on my foot and I ended up slapping her so hard she rolled over in pain. I put my foot on her back making sure she doesn't get up.

Nate opened te door too soon and picked me up off of her. Sammy pulled me away and into the kitchen.

"What the actual fuck, Y/N! I'm gone for half an hour and when I get back I see you trying to kill my girlfriend!"

"It's not my fucking fault she had it coming. God! Ever since she came all up in here you've been acting differently. She's trying to take over like she owns the place" I jump after her but Sam just grabbed onto me before I could get any further.

"You come talk to me about that shit. Not deal with it yourself. Its a problem with me not her. Your being so fucking childish. She did nothing to you and you wanna come up in here and fight her for no reason. Stop being a fucking bitch and grown the fuck up!" Once those words came out of his mouth I never wanted to see him ever again.

"Fuck you." I said wiping my eyes and running upstairs to pack up some clothes.

I came downstairs with a duffle bag packed with the things I'll need. "Can I stay with you?" I asked Sam still in tears. "Um yeah sure. Let's go before anything else happened" He put his hand around my shoulder leading me out the door.

I did it. I updated and this was really exciting to write.