Jealousy (Derek)

I'm really sorry that I couldn't get to do this any sooner Jade but here you go.

Derek
I invited my girlfriend Jade out to a party with me and the boys since she wants to go.

I picked her up and was already regretting my decision to let her go. She had on shorts on and shirt that thankfully covers her up. She got in the car and I didn't want her to leave looking that good.

I wanted to keep her in the house and keep her up all night. I started the car and turned to look at her. "Remeber all the rules and if you break them remeber all the consequences"

I said sternly. Jade just nodded.
"I understand babe now let's go"

I drove down the street to the party that look way beyond out of control. Before Jade got out the car I grabbed her hand.

"Just tell out my name if you need help. Now give me a kiss before you leave with your friends" She turned around and kissed me.

I held her waist and gave her ass a light smack before letting her go.

Jade
I walked into the party getting pushed by everyone right and left.

I met up with my friends and we went to go get a drink.

I got a shot of straight vodka and drank it the drink warming me up.

"Hey gorgeous. Do you want to dance" I said yes because why not.

He held onto my hand as he pulled me onto the dance floor. I turned around so my back was to him and started dancing to the beat of the music.

His hands started to go in between my legs but I just pushed them away and continued to dance.

Derek
I was sitting down with Nate smoking when I saw Jade with a boy who wasn't me. I handed the blunt to Nate and got up furious.

"What the hell dude" I pulled him away from her and he pushed me away.

I puched him and he went down. I dragged Jade away from the crowd and outside.

"What the fuck. When I said have fun I didn't mean that much fun"

"It was one dance. Harmless"

"You know what I'll deal with you when we get home"

This was request by @XxJadeeeexX. I'm sorry I took four days to write this. I see you all the time in my notifs and I really hope you like it. I plan to do a part 2 for the long wait.