Off Limits (Derek)

Y/N
'He's off limits, you can't have him' those words kept replaying in my head and I watched Nate and Derek on stage performing.

"They're doing so great! I just wish Derek would stop smoking on stage so much"

I was about to roll my eyes when I remeber who I was talking to "They are doing great, Cassidy" I said choosing to ignore her second comment. While on stage still, Derek look down at us and winked. In which the girls screamed and Cassidy blew a kiss to him in return.

"Aw did you see that? He's so sweet"
I put on a small fake smile "I'm gonna get going" She nodded, her eyes not leaving the stage.

I shrugged not really caring if she heard me or not. I hummed along to the faint sound of Eyes Low as I pushed open the door, I zipped up my hoodie and began walking to our hotel.

I reached into my pocket to pull out my room key but all I found was Cassidy and Derek's key "How the hell did they even get mixed up?"

"My key got mixed up with my friends and I'm going to need another one for my room" the lady smiled at me and squinted her eyes "Okay what's your room number?"

I walked into my room tired as hell. My phone rang but I just put it on mute.

I was still laying down thinking of someone I shouldn't be when the room door started to jiggle, panicking I roll off the side of the bed and reach for the nearest weapon. A flat iron.

The door swung open and in stumbled in a red eyed Derek.
"Oh my gosh. You scared me" I yelled hitting his bare exposed chest. I bit my lips and looked down.

"I'm sorry" He chuckled before talking again "Cassidy left and I guess we got our room keys mixed up."

"It's okay..." I said wondering were Cassidy ran off to this time. "Thanks for coming. It means alot that you were here"

I nodded and sat beside him "Yeah it was amazing, you guys are doing so well"

He hugged me. Of course it was unexpected but I just wrapped my arms back around him. "But why didn't you stay the whole time? I missed seeing your pretty face in the crowd" my breath caught in my throat, I pulled away from the hug and looked at him. "Oh..."  He looked so tempting. I just want to run my hands through his hair and kiss every part of his body.

It all happened so quickly, I leaned in and kissed him. Pushing him back on the bed, I attacked his lips with kisses. They were so soft and felt so good. He wrapped his arms around my waist flipping us over "I'm sorry I-I shouldn't have done that" instead of answering he just went back to kissing me.

I just hope that he doesn't remeber any of this in the morning.

Ahhh. Do you want a part 2? Cuz I'm gonna do a part 2. Just look at that picture Omg.
Derek... I'm thinking of turning this into a story idk. Let me know if you want me to in the comments.