Pool Party (Sammy)

School was finally over for you, no more homework or stress.
After graduation Nate decided to throw you a pool party in celebration of you graduating, it was going to be at his house so after work you went over there and helped him decorated and buy food and all that stuff.

You hadn't brought your bathing suit so you and you had to drive back home to get ready.

Bee
I walked up the stairs and quickened my pace not wanting to take too long, I rummaged through my drawers looking for a cute bathing suit.
I smiled as I found with the perfect two piece, the top was white with black outlining and the bottoms were a solid black. I went into the bathroom to take a quick shower and get ready.

After my shower I put on the bathing suit, I wiped off my face and put lotion onto my body. I ran a hand through my hair before putting on lip balm and grabbing my stuff.

I walked through Nate's house the music loud already, "Aye what's up? Having fun?" Nate yelled throwing his arm around me.

"I just got here, let me go get something to drink" I set my stuff down in his room, I walked back down the stairs and outside over to the coolers.

I thanked all the people that congratulated me on graduating. "Oh my gosh there you are" my sister ran up to me and threw her arms around me.
"Yay now you have more time to spend with me" I laughed along with her.
I hugged her one more time and walked away to get something to eat.

I had a burger in my mouth and a Coke in my hand when I bumped into someone, the food falling and the soda splashing all over me.

"I'm so sorry, here let me help you" the blonde boy in front of me grabbed napkins and tried to wipe the spilt soda off my stomach.

He started to get higher when I grabbed a hold of his hand. "It's okay" after his smile faded a smirk grew on his lips, his eyes looked me up and down stopping at my face.

"Hi I'm Sam" He said sticking his hand out.

"Oh well I'm Bee and I think you need to clean yourself up too" my eyes looked down but then shot back up.

"I'm sorry about that again" He replied gesturing to my now brown-ish top.

"Eh I shouldn't of just looked where I was going" I cleaned myself and helped Sam.

I spent the night swimming with Sammy.
It's was now 1am and we sat by the now empty pool with our feet moving back and forth.

"Hey Um Sam I was just if we can do this again?"
"Yeah, when you give me your number" I reached over and grabbed his phone.

"Call me" I said getting up to leave.

Requested @GummyWormQueen13
I hope you like it. BTW your name is really cute.
Quick update, I'll update the off limits soon since you guys like that one so much.