I Love You

Charrel
I. Love. You.
Those three words could never come out of my mouth whenever I'm around Nate, I never knew why.

Nate and I have been together for about 5 months now, he hasn't said those words either.
I honestly don't know why I didn't, he's an amazing boyfriend and I would spend the rest of my life with him, he has done so many great things for me but I'm just waiting for that perfect moment. Don't want to rush anything.

It's was just a regular hot and sunny day in California, I was inside where the air conditioner was and I'm not ready to leave.
Nate's in the studio recording a new song.

I was scrolling and liking just about everything on instagram when a someone called me.

I looked to see that it was Nate, as confused as I was I swiped to answer. "Hey, why are you calling?" "I can't just call my baby girl to see how she's doing today?"

I rolled my eyes and fixed the phone. "No because your supposed to be busy"

"Well...I called you because I have a surprise for you later today." "Your not good at surprises. I end up finding out"

He passed for a second and a quick vision of him rolling his eyes popped up in my head.

"If you always find out then how didn't you know before I told you?"

"Just tell me what the surprise is" "No then it wouldn't be a surprise, all I'm going to say is at 5:30 get dressed in something gorgeous. No sweat pants" I was going to say something but he hung up before the first word could even get out my mouth.

I sat back and sunk down into the couch, it was already 4:00 so I decided to go pick out my clothes.

I took out a long beige, deep v-cut dress with a long slit up the side. I paired it with strapped heels.

I started to get ready since the time was already almost 5:00, I showered and put on lotion along with deodorant.

I got dressed in underwear before wrapping a towel around myself.

I pulled the flat iron through my hair one more time, it was 5:25 and I had to get my dress on. I pulled the long dress over my head and adjusted it the right way.

A loud knock startled me as I tried to buckle my shoes, "Wow, you look- I have no words" I smiled looking at Nate in his white button up, black jeans and white shoes.

"Well you look hot yourself, now may you please tell me what the big surprise is"

He grabbed hand and closed the door behind me.

"You can figure that out later but for now, I'm taking you out to eat and we're going to have a great time"

We went down to a hibachi resturant where we talked about anything.

It was getting late and I was full, "Okay, so I just want to say you mean alot to me and your an amazing, today I took you because I don't know if you know this but today is the day we met. It's not that big of a deal but the day I met you my whole world changed, for the better. I have the surprise here in my hand." He pulled out a flat purple box.

"What is that?" I asked reaching for it but he pulled away "Remeber how after a couple weeks of meeting you, you showed me a cute picture of you when you were little?"

"Yeah what about it?" I asked getting restless. "I asked you what happened to that green and gold bracelet you had, you said it was your favorite thing in the world that you got as a gift from your Mom but it got lost only a few years after. I planned this out a couple weeks ago, I called your mom and she gave me a better picture of it, I went to a jewlery store and I got someone to make a bracelet just like it" he opened the box and out came the gold bracelet I've missed so much.

"Nate!" I jumped out of my seat and walked around the table to him.

"I don't know what to say" I say hugging him before securing the bracelet around my wrist "All I have to say is you deserve it and I truly love you, Charrel"

It hit me like a ton of bricks, he said I love you.

"I love you too" I said back "I've always loved you, I just didn't know how to say it"

"You didn't have to, you showed me that you loved me" I hugged him again and kissed him.

"Your the best, this is just amazing. How can I make it up to you?"

"Just getting to see your face again and be able to see how happy you get was enough"

"I love you" He said.
"I love you too"

This is long but amazing.
This was requested by @_Rellie_
I hope you like it Charrel, this was really fun to write.
You guys can still request stories, I'll update the off limits mini series and I'm probably going to make the story He cheats on you with your bestfriend into a mini series.
Okay bye♡