Cheating 3 (Derek+Gilisnky)

Days went by and I tried very hard to ignore Derek. He just wouldn't give up.

He even tried to grab my ass while he was holding hands with Julia.

I'm a horrible friend. She doesn't deserve this.

I picked up my phone to see a text from Derek.

Asshole: can we meet up somewhere?

Me: hell no. I told you were done. Finished.

Asshole: Sure. Keep believing that

I blocked him and went about my day.

My phone rang while I was trying to relax. "Yo what the hell do you want"

"Oh ok I see how it is. I guess you don't wanna talk to me" I sat up when I heard Gilinsky's voice.

"No. Don't hang up. I've been stressed and I don't know.. I thought it was someone else calling."

"Well can you come open your door"

What?

"I'm right outside the door. I thought I would surprise you but I guess I should leave."

I hung up and and ran downstairs.

I threw my self on him when I opened the door. I kissed his cheek and wrapped my legs around him.

"What are you doin here"

"Thought I'd come see my bestfriend"

I squealed and pulled him inside.

"Good. I've missed you and I'm happy your back. There's alot going on and I just need someone to talk to."

He sat down on the couch and I sat beside him.

"So what is it?"

"I kinda slept with Derek while him and Julia were still together. I'm trying to get ignore him and stop myself from doing it again but he's just so.." He didn't respond. He just had that look and I knew exactly what he was going to say.

"You're fucked"

New update.