Hickies (Derek)

Y/N
"Babe, I'm sore all over" I rubbed my neck and winced at the pain.
"You're welcome." He smiled leaning back on the head board, "Stop being an asshole"

"I'm an asshole that rocked your world"

I turned around and gave him a straight face. I bent over and pulled my jeans on, I felt a sharp pain on my ass.
"Derek! Stop no more, I have to go now"

"Aww babe come on how about round 4"
I buttoned up up my shirt and grabbed my bag leaving.

I drove downtown to meet up with Y/bff/n.
I pushed the store door open getting weird looks from people around me.

"Hey girl is something wrong with how I look" She looked up and smiled "No you look ama- oh" her eyes landed on my neck.

"Well everything looks fine except for that" She turned me around and I looked in the mirror to see hickies covering my neck.

"Fuck! I'm going to kill him." I grabbed a scarf off a near rack, paid for it and stormed out the store before driving home.

"Derek!" I was angry that he didn't tell me before I left. He walked into the living room smirking. "Back so soon"

"Just shut up before I kill you" "I'm sorry" He walked up to me and started to kiss my neck.

"Mmm. No no stop." He continued.
"Okay don't stop"

Just a short imagine. Can you guys request anything you want because I'm running out of ideas.