Meeting his parents (Johnson)

Johnson
Y/N was being nervous for no reason.
She kept pacing around the room and mumbling to herself. I stood up after putting my other shoe on and grabbed both of her shoulders.

I spun her around and brought her close to me. "Please stop. I know for a fact that they will love you. I mean they managed to love me for years and still do. If I were them I would've been kicked out by the age of 13." She giggled and nodded.

"Okay." I picked up my phone and she grabbed her purse and lead the way.

I held her hand as I drove down to the resturant. My parents are in town this weekend and I want her to meet them before they leave again.

I took a deep breath and squeezed her hand to make sure everything was ok. "I'm good. Let's just go " I got out of the car and went around to open the door for her.

She got out and held onto my hand. I could feel her hands shaking as we approached the door. She doest.have to be so nervous.

I stopped her before going in "What?" She asked looking down at the floor.

"I just want to say if they don't approve of you I don't care I'll still love you no matter"

She sighed and started walking infront of me.

We walked in and took a seat infront of my parents. They had a smile on their face once they saw us.

"Jack my baby" my mom and dad both came up and hugged me.

Their attention was soon on Y/N and my nervousness was now showing.

"Y/N you look so nice. I'm so happy to finally meet you" my did something unexpected and hugged Y/N.

After greeting my parents started to order. I leaned over to Y/N ear and whispered. "See you had nothing to worry about"

Hey