He cheats on you with your bestfriend (Gilisnky) Part 1

Y/N
I was in New York to visit my family for awhile. I wasn't going to fly back to California until next week, but I wanted to surprise Gilinsky.

"Do you have everything" my brother asked me as he rested his head onto mine, "Yes Y/b/n, I do" He pulled away from the hug and grabbed my cheeks squishing them together.

"Ew stop" I pushed him away and he laughed. "Okay alright, if anyone hurts you don't forget I'm a plane ride away" I nodded and picked up my bags hugging him one more time.

I sat down in my seat and pulled out my phone deciding to call Gilinsky knowing he would be awake already.
"This is G I can't answer the phone right now but I'll get back to you"

I pouted and shrugged wondering why he hasn't really been answering my calls. I turned my phone off and soon enough the plane took off.

My eyes shot open as the plane shook a little, I lifted my head up from the strangers shoulder "Sorry" I said to the young boy who looked around my age maybe younger. "No its okay, I didn't want to wake you up you looked so tired"

"Hehe thanks I guess" I rubbed my eyes and gave him a soft smile.

"We will be landing in Los Angeles, California in 5 minutes. Fasten your seat belts and put your seat in an upright position, thankyou for flying with us today I hope you enjoyed it"

I pulled on the seat belt, sitting up in my seat "So you live here?" I asked trying to make small talk "Yeah I go to UCLA" "Freshman I'm guessing, you look young" "Actually I'm a Junior. I'm 22" my eyes widened. "Wow, you can't be 22" "I get that a lot"

I had gotten off the plane and was already walking away to get my bags, I felt a hand grab my wrist and I turned around "Oh it's you" "Yeah sorry if I scared you I was just wondering, c-can I g-get your n-number?" I shrugged thinking that having a new friend to hang out with wouldn't hurt. "Sure but one thing" "What's your name?" "Jason" He smiled before waving goodbye.

I got out of the Uber glad to be home. "Babe I'm back!" I waited awhile but got no response. "Might as well go see Y/b/f/n" I walked back out the door and decided to drive.

Y/b/f/n house wasn't far away so I got there in no time.

I knocked on the door, no one came to answer it so I got the spare key she gave me.

I dropped my stuff on the counter and went up the stairs to her room. "Ohhh baby" I stopped in my tracks as I heard her grunt from her room "Oh my..." "Y/n doesn't do this for me that's for sure" a lump formed in my throat and tears burned my eyes.

"Jack..." I manage to get out in a whimper.

I charged up the stairs and pushed the door open to be faced with the truth, "So that's why none of you like to answer my calls? You've been fucking with each other behind my back! To think I loved you two. I fucking trusted you, I came to you when I was having problems with him but it turns out your the fucking problem, bitch!"

Jack tried to pull me back but I just turned around and slapped him in the face, I got my things and slammed the door shut.

The tears were now pouring out of my eyes as I gripped the staring wheel.

I should've saw it coming, but I guess I was just too blind to notice.

Wow...hope you guys like it I'll be doing a second part to this one too
Vote/Comment and let me know if you like it.