You Should Be Here (Sammy)

I'm seeing right past you, but you seem well aware
Your body is here but your mind is somewhere else
So far gone and you think I can't tell
Can't tell that you are disconnected

Y/N
Sam has been disappearing lately. For days at a time and when he did come back it's like he's not even here.

I was at home cooking like I usually do every Tuesday.

Sam said he was coming back but he hasn't been here for 4 days. You were far passed worried, instead you were pissed.

"Always fucking does this" I angrily chopped up a carrot and threw it in the pot.

I reached out to grab a tomato but it crumble under my fingers.

Tears were about to fall and I was just done with him. Done with all his lies and done with sticking around everytime you knew he was lying.

He always came home drunk and smelling like another bitch. I was curled up in a ball on the kitchen floor sobbing into my knees.

I stopped crying and moved my hair out of my face. I grabbed the counter and pulled myself up.

I cleaned up the kitchen and took a shower.

"Baby! I'm here" I rolled my eyes as I heard the door close. "Where are you?"

He smiled at me with red eyes.

"So...where were you" I moved away from him as he tried to touch me.

"What you mean?" He's drunk.

"Where have you been! Leaving for days and not even bothering to text me. A simple I'm okay would be fine! You're a fucking bitch you know. I was stupid to ever trust that you were just out with friends. Who is she. How long have you been fu-"

"I got no other girl! The only girl I want is you baby"

I threw a pillow at him and backed up.

"Liar!" I threw something else at him and reached for my already packed bag.

"Where are you going?"

"Leaving. Like I should've done months ago."

"You can't go" He grabbed my arm. I pulled away and rolled my eyes.

"Watch me. Have fun with your little hoe" I gave him the middle finger and slammed the door shut.

Damn. This was good. Don't forget to go read Sugar.