First Kiss

Nate: Your first kiss was before your first Date, you were hanging out with your friends and he was there. It was really unexpected because it was the second time you've ever seen each other, after that you two went on your first date.

Sammy: Your first kiss was supposed to be a stage kiss. You were a fan and you went to see Sam at Digi Tour. You wanted a stage kiss from him but he thought you were cute. He put his thumbs over your lips but as you leaned in he moved his thumbs and you really kissed him. You weren't complaining it was just amazing.

Derek: It was on your birthday. It had been a couple days after you two started dating and he thought that since it was your birthday it would be the perfect day to give you a special first kiss.

Gilinsky: It was a second date first kiss. Both your families had known each other and they set you up, the first date was awkward and sharing a kiss wouldn't make it any better. But after being together and getting to know each other better, you two went on a second date and finally had your first kiss.

Johnson: He's a first date kisser. Your first date was perfect but the kiss that he gave you was even better. After your first date you two went on walk in the park, and he gave you a kiss right outside your front door when he took you home.

Kinda late for first kiss but whatever. Vote|Comment. What's your fav color? I don't have just one but I love teal.