Split 2 (Derek)

DEREK

I unbuckled Ellie out of her car seat and picked her bag up from beside her. "So daddy, what are we going to do first?"

I thought about it for a second as I opened the door. "Well what do you want to do baby? I'm here all weekend."

"Yay! Well I'm hungry and I wanna watch a movie" I picked her up and dropped her on the couch and began tickling her.

"We can do anything you want but first. . . bath time!" I picked her up again and ran upstairs ready to give her her bath.

"So Ellie how has mommy been?" I asked her expecting to get something out of her.

"What do you mean, Daddy? Mommy's been working a lot and I miss hanging out with her. It makes me sad but I have you to hang out with but it's ok.

As Ellie is finishing getting dressed I got a call. I answered the phone "Hello"

I pulled the phone away fom my ear and looked at the caller ID.

"Oh! Hey what's up?" I asked Y/N.

"I'm just calling to check up on you and Ellie" I rolled my eyes.

She shouldn't be calling me to check up when she finally has a break from the long week.

"Were fine. Once again, I'm a pro at this. She just took her bath and we're going to eat"

"Stop saying you're a pro and remember don't hype her up on sugar or I will be forced to kill you"

I laughed. "Like you could ever hurt anyone. Anyways why aren't you going out. Or at least getting ready to go out?"

Ever since Ellie came in our lives she has just been working and taking care of her. Even when I get her on the weekends. She refuses to go out.

"I just don't want to. I have a lot to do right now. Get her clothes washed and get her school things ready for Monday"

I sighed "Listen. I want you to so something for me and yourself. Get dressed and drop everything you need to do. Do them tomorrow. I expect you to be here in an hour." I hung up and placed Ellie on the counter.

"You're about to have the best night of your life baby girl"

Finally I have updated and all I'm asking you guys to do is get me to 1k followers were so close and I'm actually really happy that my account got this far. Thank you guys so much for it so far.