Cheating 2 (Derek)

I was over at Julia's house. We were just having a girls day today, talking and eating.

Mainly what we do everyday. "So any mystery boys I don't know about?" I shrugged.

"I don't know. It's like with every relationship I get into, I feel like I'm doing something wrong."

I leaned forward and grabbed another slice of pizza.

"Ew" I said picking off the olives.

"You're so picky over everything...and you wonder hy you can't find a guy" I gasped and threw popcorn at her.

She smiled and slightly pushed me.

"I'm just kidding. I love you and your picky self" just then we both heard the door slam shut.

She pays no attention to it while I looked down the hallway.

Once I saw Derek walking in, I tried to avoid eye contact it him but I could still feel his eyes on me.

"Hey baby" I kept my eye down and played with the hem of my shirt as they both greeted each other with a kiss.

I know he was doing this on purpose. Tormenting me.

He soon sat in between us and gave me an innocent smile.

"Hey y/n" I gave him a small hi and focused my eyes back on the tv.

Julia had gotten a phone call so she excused herself and went into the kitchen.

You two sat together in silence until he decided to scoot closer to you.

His hand went over to you thigh and rested on it.

"Stop" you said and glared at him.

He ignored you and his hand went in between your thighs.

You got irritated and got up. While you were about to leave he pulled you down on his lap.

You were facing him with your legs on either side of the couch.

He squeezed your ass, not caring if Julia was in the other room or not.

"Come on" He whispered in your ear. You were getting all hot and he couldn't fix that for you.

"You know you want to moan out my name. Just do it. Let her know how good I'm making you feel" I let out a low moan before realizing where I am.

I pushed myself off of him and sat far way from him as Julia came back in.

He winked at me and bit his lip when she wasn't looking.

Oh god. What is he doing to me?

Part 2