Feels like Vegas (Derek)

How you like it, throw me on the bed
Show me how, to love you the right way, hey
When you're runnin', and I just can't take no more
You go even harder and we end up on the floor
(Ooh) Hey, feelin' on my body
Love it when I call you daddy
Telling me go come get it
I say "baby, I'm ready"
Every kiss getting wetter
Money can't buy this pleasure
I say "baby I'm doin' better yeah

• • • • • • •

Y/N

According to my friends I was being to stuck up and needed to get 'dicked down' and get my back 'blown out.'

I just think their crazy. I'm fine with the way I am.

I sighed and folded my clothes before stuffing them the suitcase. "I don't see why I'm being forced to take part in this trip. We could've easily stayed here and went to the club or something" I rolled my eyes sat on the last bag to close it.

"No. It's not that simple. I hate to admit it, but the boys down here in Florida are getting very boring. No excitement at all. California is where all the sexy ass men are at, and you need one of them. I'm sorry to say this but you've just been very angry and bottled up and they can fix that real quick"

I scoffed and looked over at Molli like she was crazy. She ran a hand through her curly hair and before I could come up with a good reply, Kyara our other friend interrupted.

"Come on Molli. Don't say it like that, when you say it like that it's like we're taking her halfway across the country to get fucked."

I stopped her from saying anything else and finally put in my 2 cents.

"That's exactly what you guys are trying to do"

"But is that what came out of my mouth? Nooo" I got up from my seat on the floor and walked into the kitchen.

I needed something to drink before I got crazy.

"Y/N! Our flight leaves in 3 hours. I swear if you are not rea-" I opened the door, in sweats and my hair up in a loose ponytail.

"Calm down. I've been ready. Now let's go before we miss our flight" I sent her a small grin, completely amused by this situation.

"Just shut up and get in this damn car"

"Welcome to LA." Kyara blurted out, plopping down on the bed.

A yawned escaped my mouth as I rubbed my eyes.

"So what's the plan girls? Since you dragged me out here"

Molli's head pipped up like the best idea ever just came to her mind.

"I hears this new club opened up not too far from here. We can get all glammed up and be there by nine."

We nodded in agreement and went out for some food.

Once we got back to the hotel, there was only a little time for us to shower and get dressed.

I was the first one showered and ready in a tight, strapped, maroon dress with a plunging neck line. I paired it with some strapped black heels.

I put my hair up in a tight pony tail and grabbed my bag.

The girls soon finished getting ready and we got a cab to the club.

We soon pulled up to a place called spark. It was glowing red and a series of other different colors. I felt the loud music pump through my chest and it was very crowded.

I pushed my way through the crowd to get a drink while the other went to go find us a booth.

"Hey beautiful, what can I get you today?" I smiled and blushed a little at the compliment.