Off limits part 4

Y/N
We were all back home but only for a couple weeks. I was glad I didn't have to be on the road with Derek or Cassidy anymore, I guess he took my advice and actually gave her a chance.

He's talking to me less and when he actually does talk to me, he comes up with some excuse to leave. I was at home finishing up my laundry and thinking of something to eat. I put the last of my underwear away and walked into the kitchen, I was bent over looking in the fridge when a knock was at the door.

"I though everyone was busy today" I said to myself as I walked over to the door, I opened the door but didn't have enough time to look at the persons face. Instead the person grabbed my face and kissed me straight on the lips.

I pushed them away to see Derek standing there with a look of satisfaction on his face.
"What the hell dude" I looked around in the hallway and pulled him inside.

"I'm sorry I-I just couldn't wait any longer"
He ran his hand through his hair and sighed sitting on my bed, "Can you please explain to me? Has something happened?" I walked back into the kitchen worrying more about my food than what else was going on.

"I've tried Y/N she just drives me crazier and crazier every minute. She's a nice girl but she just doesn't...um how do I put this? Excite me. You do exactly that, I'm crazy for you. This might sound wierd coming from me but it's true mami"

I felt him walk up behind me and pull my back into his chest, "I don't know what to say honestly"

"If I break things off with her nicely, will you give me a chance then?" I hesitated I don't want to hurt her but she'll understand, right?

"Okay, I'll give us a chance. If you mess this up I will hate you forever and you don't want that to happen now do you?"

He smiled and kissed me again.

Heyy.
I have not updated this story in a long time.