Rejected 2 (Sammy)

Y/N
I slipped my shoes on as I heard the being of a horn from outside. I grabbed my bag and said bye to my mom as I ran outside.

"Hey girl" I jumped in the front seat next to y/bff/n. "So where to today?" I asked buckling up my seat belt. We planned to go out today but none of us planned exactly where to go.

"Umm how about the mall. I could use some new shoes" I nodded and looked over to her as she looked down at her shoes.

"You just got those last week" I pointed out. "Oh well. Let's go" She started the car and we pulled off.

I laughed and sipped on the oreo milkshake. Y/bff/n was struggling to keep up since she had so many bags of shoes in her hands.

"I told you not to get that many" I turned around to go help her when someone caught my eye.

"Y/N!" I looked away and took the bags. "Who are you looking at?" She looks behind her and smiled. "Isn't that Sam? We should go say hi" I shook my head no and tried to walk the other way. "Hey Sam!" I covered my face and looked the other way.

"Hey Y/N long time no see." I looked up and smiled while waving. "Hey Sam" his hair was now dyed fully blonde and time has sure did him good.

In other words he was fine.

We talked but none of us never brought up the last time we talked. "So Y/N do you have any plans later?"

I shook my head no "I don't think so"

"I was thinking maybe you want to go to the movies"

"I'd love to"

Sammy back. This time he gets the girl. I'm updating on all the stories that need another part.