Mr. Wilkinson (Sammy)

Y/N
I sat at my work desk tapping away on the keyboard. The hours crawled by slowly and the phone kept ringing in my ear.

I sighed and ran a hand thorugh my hair. I stopped what I was doing and took a look at my watch. I did a little happy dance once I saw that it was past 12 o'clock.

I got up off the seat and straightened out my skirt before walking over to my bosses office.

I knocked on the door and leaned closer "Mr. Wilkinson? Can I come in" I heard a grunt and I stood back.

"Hold on." I waited for two minutes until I heard him talk again "Come in"

I opened the door and all the heat just hit me. "Uhm sir do you want me to turn the AC up in here?" He shook his head. "It's fine, is there anything you wanted from me?"

"It's just wanted to inform you that I'm going on break. I'll be back in about an hour" He nodded and his eyes trailed away from my face down to my chest the was poorly covered.

I pulled my sweater across my chest and he bit his lip before looking up at me. "I'm sorry Y/N but you're needed here. I need you to do some small things for me and you can leave early" I rolled my eyes slightly and internally groaned. "No problem"

I pulled the door shut and walked into the now cold office. "So what do you need me to do?" He pointed over to hit gigantic library and told me to come closer.

"I need you to give away all the books I don't need to make space in here" I looked over at him.

"Why can't he get somome else to do this?" I whined "Well I want you to do it. I don't appreciate the way you're acting Y/N. All this attitude and whining. I saw you rolling your eyes. You know Y/N...." He came closer behind me "Ever since you've been hired I knew it was going to be hard to keep my hands to myself. It's getting so had to contain myself"

He brought his hands up to my shoulders started massaging my neck.

He slowly moved his hands down my arms and took my sweater off.

"I'm going to make you never want to leave." I tried to squeezed my thighs together but Sam brought his hand up my skirt while kissing my neck and spread my legs.

"Just relax and I'll make everything better"

Tell me how you like it
Comment and Vote