Nervous (Johnson)

Y/N
I sat in my room reading over my final English paper when I got a call.

I looked at the caller ID to see that it was Gilinsky.

"Hey. What's up?" I picked up my pencil I and went back to work. I still was listening to him talk about how much I missed out on the party lastnight and how I should've came with him and stop doing work.

I roll my eyes and was about to reply but something fly through my window and hit the desk.

"What the hell?" I said out loud. I hung up on G and walked over to my window. Another rock flew in my window almost hitting me.

I leaned my head out to see Johnson picking up another rock, getting ready to throw it.

I put my hands out getting his attention. "Oh hey. Did I hit you? I'm sorry" I shook my head and closed the window and going downstairs.

I ran into the living room and went to open the door. "JJ. Come in. Stop throwing rocks at my damn window."

He threw his hands up in defense. "Atleast I have good aim" He said walking in and pulling me in for a hug.

"So I'm kinda busy. Is there something you came for?" He sat down fidgeting with his hands.

"Well I came to ask you something. I was wondering if you'd like to Um- you know what forget it" he got up to walk away but I pulled him back.

"What is it?" I asked sitting next to him. "Will you...well, will you go out with me? Tonight?" I started laughing and he had a hurt look on his face.

"No. I'm not laughing at you. Of course I would go out with you. It's just I thought you would've asked me earlier. But I guess not. I definitely will, babe" to surprise him I leaned in and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

Haven't updated in awhile but here you guys go.