You two break up (Sammy)

Y/N

This relationship just hadn't been feeling right.

It's like when we try to do something together, we end up fighting for some stupid reason.

I was tired of it and I just want it to all end.

I called Sam and told him to come over. I really need to make things right, I mean who would want to stay in a relationship when they're not even happy?

Pacing back and forth when nervous was something I was used to. I just didn't know how I would tell him, and how he would react.

I stopped dead in my tracks when I heard the familiar sound of Sam knocking.

I slowly took my time walking over to the door.

I opened it and greeted him with a small smile.

"Hey" was all he said as he kissed my cheek.

"So what did you want to talk about that was so important?"

I sighed and pulled him in for a hug. "You know I love you right?" He nodded and looked down.

"So, I haven't been happy in these past weeks. I love you and all but this thing we have between us just isn't going to work out. We can't be together for more than an hour without arguing, yeah it's over some really stupid things but that doesn't make anything better. I think we should break up. It's better for both of us to move on."

His expression turned from sadness to anger.

"So you're breaking up with me because you're not happy" I nodded and he scoffed.

"And what about my fucking feelings. Did you ever think of that?"

"Yes I did and I didn't know how you would react."

He pushed me out the way and walked back over to the door.

"Fine. We're done. Can't believe you're actually doing this. You'll regret it. I won't for sure. Stassie is much better anyways"

I felt tears brim my eyes and I held them in.

"It's the best option" I told myself once he was gone.

It's over.

So this was the last imagine. Comment.