Island (Sam Wilkinson)

Just because Sam went to Jamaica.

Y/N
I waited in the airport to pick up my sister who was finally back from the states.
The heat was getting to me quickly and having my hair up didn't do much to help.

Finally the announcement said that flight 240 was landing in five minutes. I jumped off the chair and walked into the cold air.

I looked around trying to find y/s/n. I saw her getting checked right by the door, I was very happy to see her after a whole year. I took quicker steps but didn't look exactly where I was going and bumped into another person.

"Sorry. Not so used to being here." Ahh I love foreigners. It's nice to meet new people.

"No its good. Just really excited I guess"

"I'm Sam" He stuck his hand out and I gladly took it and shook it. I looked at him closely taking in his handsome appearance.

He had kind of light brown eyes, brown hair that had blonde ends. His smile was big and bright which made me smile too which was rare. "Y/N. Nice to meet you"

"So I see you don't miss me" I drop Sams hand and hugged my sister. "I do miss you. How's everything going?"

"Great in just really glad to be back"

"I'm happy your back. This is Sam and we just met" I turn to him "Maybe I'll see you around sometime? Have fun here"

I waved by to him and he winked as he walked out the airport with another man.

"Hmm so did you two really just meet? Or is there something you're not telling me?"

"Why do you always think that while you're away I have some kind of relationship. No I don't and he was just someone I bumped into. Now let's go, mom misses you"

Part 2 coming soon.
HOW DID WE GET 4K VOTES OMFG.
I LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCH.
MORE UPDATES ON ALL MY BOOKS.
more updates on all my books hopefully tomorrow.