Promise 7 (Johnson)

Y/N

"Jack..."

"What are you doing here?" I ran up to him and jumped into his arms.

"I wanted to be here to welcome you into your new place."

I stood back and wondered.

"How in the hell did you get in here?" He looked down to the ground, his face now a light shade of pink.

"Once you told me where you were staying I kinda flew over here and I got in through the window.

Oh God.

"You're fucking crazy" I said to him. I snuggled my head into the crook of his neck and took in his scent.

"Yeah I kinda also came here to tell you something."

I locked my car door and the front door before pulling him over to the kitchen.

I sat on the counter since I didn't have furniture in here besides a bed.

"So what did you come all the way over here to tell me?"

"Uhm it's not that easy to say"

I grabbed his hand and interlocked our fingers.

"Take your time" He took a deep breath and looked me in the eyes.

"You know I love you right?" I nodded like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Yeah. I love you too"

"I know that but my love for you is much deeper than the bestfriend thing" I looked down at my lap in confusion.

"Oh." I finally said when I understood what he meant.

"I get it if you don't feel the same. I just to tell you that"

I grabbed face and turned his head to look at me.

"I feel the exact same way. I just didn't know how to tell you really."

He smiled and cupped my cheeks before pulling me in for a kiss.

"So can I open the box now?" He replied with a yes.

I ran down to stairs and grabbed the box from inside the car.

When I got back up the stairs I dropped the box on the floor inside front of him.

"So what's in it?" I asked with and excited grin.

"Open it to find out. Duh"

I pulled the box open and my smile immediately fell once I saw what was inside.

"You kept these?" Inside were the pictures from when we were younger. From when our parents use to make us take baths together, to our 5th grade graduation.

"And this too?" I laughed a little at the stuffed animal we had from years ago.

I jumped up from my seat on the floor and jumped on his again.

"I really do truly love you"

So this was a cute ending. Don't forget to check out my other preferences and imagines book. It's a freshlee preferences and imagines and trust me it's very good. I'm so happy that I wrote this book and got so far in it. You guys are truly amazing and we only have a couple more stories left.